Whether you’re offshore sailing, coastal cruising, or commercial fishing, the Adventure Medical Marine 600 First Aid Kit (0115-0601) contains the emergency supplies you need to treat common boating injuries until medical attention can be reached. The impact resistant, 100% waterproof dry box case contains enough supplies for your sailboat, cruiser, or fishing vessel carrying up to six people on trips traveling up to 12 hours from medical care.
Treat hypothermia, sunburn, seasickness, sprains, fractures, lacerations and other common boating injuries with the easy-to-find contents, which are organized by injury into inner waterproof bags, keeping them doubly secure.
The Adventure Medical Marine 600 First Aid Kit (0115-0601) was designed especially for marine environments, allowing you to leave port knowing you’re prepared with the finest in boating safety. The Adventure Medical Marine 600 First Aid Kit (0115-0601) is perfect for long range trips far from immediate medical care. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying a crew size of 1 to 8 persons.
Adventure Medical Marine 600 First Aid Kit (0115-0601) Features:
- Easy Care™ Organization System & Doctor Designed
Identify and find what you need quickly in the injury-specific pockets individually packaged in waterproof bags with reference cards. Designed with the help of USCG captain and marine medicine expert Michael Jacobs, M.D., this kit was developed with mariners in mind
- Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
Prepare for marine first aid emergencies with this detailed guide, written by medical doctors Weiss and Jacobs and recommended by the US Sailing Association. The guide includes over 100 illustrations and 50 improvised techniques for providing emergency care while at sea.
- CPR & Hypothermia Treatment
Administer protected mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate drowning or choking victims using the high quality CPR face mask. Wrap patients in the 90% heat reflective emergency blanket to prevent hypothermia or shock.
- Durable Dry Box
Access this marine first aid kit’s contents in any situation with confidence. The durable, high-impact case has a gasket seal to keep the contents safe and dry, while the pressure-release valve accommodates for differences in pressure due to changes in elevation and depth.
- Hospital-Quality Supplies
Provide hospital-quality care for burns, fractures, bleeding, and sprains using quality emergency supplies like EMT shears, a flexible C-splint, an instant cold pack, and sterile bandages.
- Maritime Wound Care
Clean and close wounds at sea using the irrigation syringe, precision forceps, and wound closure strips. Manage pain and illnesses with the wide array of medications for treating inflammation, seasickness, pain, robe burns, and more.
Adventure Medical Marine 600 First Aid Kit (0115-0601) Includes:
- One (1) Copy of Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide by Dr. Weiss and Dr. Jacobs
- One (1) Emergency Reflective Blanket – 52″ x 84″
- One (1) CPR Face Shield
- One (1) EMT Shears – 4″
- One (1) Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- Three (3) Safety Pins
- 20 Sterile Gauze Dressing – 4″ x 4″
- 10 Sterile Gauze Dressing – 3″ x 3″
- Four (4) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing – 3″ x 4″
- One (1) Sterile Eye Pad
- 14 Moleskin – Pre-Cut/Shaped
- Three (3) Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 10 Wound Closure Strip – 1/4″ x 4″
- Four (4) Cotton Tip Applicators
- One (1) Cloth Tape – 1″ x 10 Yards
- One (1) Gauze Bandage – 3″
- One (1) Gauze Bandage – 2″
- One (1) Wound Irrigation Tool – 20 cc
- 15 Bandage – Fabric – 1″ x 3″
- 10 Bandage Plastic – 1″ x 3″
- 10 Bandage Fabric – Knuckle
- Two (2) Bandage – Fabric – Elbow/Knee
- One (1) Stockinette Tubular Bandage – 1″ x 4″
- Two (2) Tincture of Benzoin
- 14 Antiseptic Wipes
- Six (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment – 0.9 g
- Two (2) Trauma Pad – 5″ x 9″
- Four (4) Latex-Free Gloves
- One (1) C-Splint™ – 36″ x 4″
- One (1) C-Splint™ – Finger
- One (1) Instant Cold Compress
- Two (2) Triangular Bandages
- One (1) Elastic Bandage – 3″
- One (1) Self-Adhering Bandage – 2″
- One (1) 1After Burn Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine – 2 oz
- 1Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- One (1) After Bite Xtra
- 24 Antiemetic (Meclizine HCI 25 mg.)
- Four (4) Anti-Diarrheal (Loperamide HCI 2 mg.)
- Four (4) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 16 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg.)
- 20 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg.)
- 20 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg.)
- Eight (8) Antacid (Calcium Carbonate 420 mg.)
- Two (2) Cortisone Cream 1%, 0.9 g
- One (1) Tourniquet – 1″ x 18″
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.