The ARB Elements 63 Quart Weatherproof Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer (10810602) is constructed of stainless steel and offers a fully weatherproof exterior. While designed to withstand 365 days a year mounted in the bed of a pickup, the new ARB Elements 63 Quart Weatherproof Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer (10810602) is just as suitable in the back of a SUV, Jeep or under a dual cab canopy, in the kitchen of the camper or on the deck of your boat.
In addition to its rugged stainless steel and weatherproof exterior, this 4WD, fishing and camping portable fridge freezer features a gas strut assisted lid, which means you no longer need to hold the lid open as you search the fridge. Wandering hands will be kept at bay with the introduction of a programmable electronic 4-digit pin lock, ensuring temperatures are not changed, drinks are not swiped and power is not switched.
ARB Elements 63 Quart Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer 10810602 Features:
- Unique infinite position gas strut – will hold lid open in any position
- Weatherproof control panel
- Main body and lid constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with raised feature forming and embossed ARB logos on both sides of the cabinet
- Strong ASA protective corner pieces on main body and lid
- Anodized aluminum latches
- Heavy duty tamperproof cast stainless steel hinges (non-removable lid)
- Concealed front and rear carry handles
- Recessed rear AC and DC power sockets
- Recessed rear remote monitor transmitter positioned to be protected from the weather
- ASA vents including ARB branding
- Tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options and added security
- Provision for padlock – added security (padlock not supplied)
- Stainless steel body with ARB embossing
- Unique infinite-position gas spring assisted lid
- Durable ASA plastic protective moldings
- Anodized aluminum latches
- Heavy duty cast stainless steel hinges
- Tamper-proof bolts for permanent mounting
- Security pin code protected electronic locking system
- Provision for padlock for added security
- Weather protected control panel
- Backlit LED display with dimming function
- Recessed back for power cable storage
- Easy carry handle design
- Reversible cabinet basket with removable divider
- Rubberized mounting feet
- Wireless display compatible Secop BD35F compressor
- Built in 3 stage battery protection
- Drain plug
- LED rear facing cabinet light with auto on/off
- Full-length cooling zone with dual height compartments
With a body and hinges chiseled from stainless steel, anodized aluminum latches, UV resistant trim and clever, protected placement of electrical connections, the new ARB Elements Fridge Freezer is capable of withstanding anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Hold your fridge lid open with ease, thanks to the introduction of our innovative new strut that holds the lid open in any position (from closed to upright), making it easier to grab the drinks on your next shout.
Temperature control, low voltage cut-out, and now security all at the touch of a button. The Elements user friendly touchpad control panel allows full functionality with the lid open, but securely prevents unwanted adjustment or access with its unique user selected locking code.
The ARB Elements fridge has plenty of security features, including a unique magnetic lock, activated by the touchpad control panel, a padlock recess built into the exterior and an optional bolt down mounting kit, making the fridge a permanent fixture in the back of your vehicle.