The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires LT275/70R17/E 121/118R has incredible sidewall strength with a three-ply polyester carcass that delivers stiffer tread area for more precise steering response, better cornering control, excellent puncture and exceptional bruise resistance.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT265/70R17/E Tires are the most popular tire for the 4WD 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter camper vans that use our Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards for Mercedes Sprinter.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires LT275/70R17/E 121/118R is designed to last and built to improve stress distribution, tread life and resistance to irregular wear. BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires LT275/70R17/E 121/118R has maximum all-terrain traction with a dual-compound tread and ShoulderLock technology and 40 percent wider shoulder grooves help provide increased traction and control in aired-down driving situations.
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 has CoreGard Technology, which is derived from BFGoodrich’s race proven Baja T/A KR2 tire. CoreGard Technology provides split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, increased rubber thickness and a design that deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 has a serrated shoulder design that provides increased mud, snow and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. The 3-D sipes maximize traction and handling on- and off-road by stabilizing the tread blocks and providing biting edges for the severe snow rating.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires LT275/70R17/E 121/118R has a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle.
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires LT275/70R17/E 121/118R has locking 3-D Sipes which provide increased tread block stability for more even wear over the long haul. An optimized tire footprint shape more evenly distributes stress for longer more uniform wear.
BFGoodrich’s toughest All-Terrain tire. Ever. Now backed by a 50,000 mile warranty and 60 day satisfaction guarantee.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires Features:
- Delivering the ultimate in off-road excitement without compromising handling on the pavement
- BFGoodrich’s toughest All-Terrain tire. Ever.
- 20% Tougher Sidewalls Featuring CoreGard Technology
- Increased mud, snow and rock traction
- Aggressive All-Terrain Traction
- Longer Treadlife to Extend Your Adventures
- BFG’s TriGard 3-Ply Polyester Cord Sidewall Ply Construction
- Adds Sidewall Stiffness To Resist Deflection For Immediate Turning Response
- Dual-Compound Tread And Shoulderlock Technology With 40 Percent Wider Shoulder Grooves Provide Increased Traction And Control In Aired-Down Driving Situations
- Enhanced traction in mud, snow and rocks, especially in aired-down driving
- Built-in stone ejectors guard against rocks and drilling and provide extra tread cleanout protection.
- Three-Ply Polyester Carcass Delivers Stiffer Tread Area For More Precise Steering Response, Better Cornering Control, Excellent Puncture And Exceptional Bruise Resistance
- Increases Control While Maintaining Ride Comfort
- Race-proven CoreGard; Technology combines forces with the thicker, extended shoulder rubber to reinforce the sidewall providing an increased split and bruise resistance
- Optimizes The Contact Patch For Enhanced Traction At Speed
- Built To Improve Stress Distribution, Tread Life And Resistance To Irregular Wear
- Balances Acceleration Forces Within The Tire Footprint