The Mercedes Sprinter now has CRL ‘All-Glass’ Look Sprinter Van Windows to complement their great design. C.R. Laurence FW625R Mercedes Sprinter T-Vent Passenger Side Sliding Door Windows from Nomadic Supply Company are configured to fit within the OEM stampings and provide a customized OEM look. This great feature eliminates the time consuming efforts of laying out where the window will be installed. Just line it up to cut, starting on the upper inner dimple and follow along the OEM stamping!
The CRL FW625R Mercedes Sprinter T-Vent Sliding Door Window has a large fixed pane on top, and two panels below. The rear bottom panel cranks out for ventilation, and is screened to prevent any insects from entering (the matching CRL FW621L driver side vented window has two bottom screened panels which both open).
We recommend securing this window against break-ins with our:
CRL FW625R Mercedes Sprinter T-Vent Sliding Door Window Specifications:
- Fits any 2007+ Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van passenger side sliding door
- Manufacturer Country: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Days
- Glass Color = Solar Privacy Glass
- Glass UV Rating = 28%
- Window Measurement: 55″W x 30-1/8″H
- Opening Measurement: 22″W x 6-1/4″H
- Tilt Out Measurement: 9.5″
- Part Number: CRL FW625R
- Fits 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144″, 170″WB and 170″ extended models
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has one crank-out, opening bottom panel with detachable screen
- Has a clamp (trim) ring, so does not require adhesive, primer or sealant
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Is manufactured in the USA by C.R. Laurence.