The CRL ‘All-Glass’ Look FW904RS Universal Crank-Out Camper Van Window is for current model Chevy/GMC, Ford and Dodge full size vans. They are the perfect accent to aerodynamic van styling, with dark solar privacy glass that goes right to the edge for a flush look. Interior structural framing has a black powder-coat finish, concealed from outside view by the silk-screened black fade edge of the glass. The entire CRL FW904RS Universal Crank-Out Camper Van Window is contoured to match the sidewall or door, making installation as simple as conventional fully framed windows. CRL FW904RS Universal Camper Van Crank-Out Windows feature state-of-the-art operating hardware on opening panels. This model is available to fit the forward and rear driver and passenger side rear panels.
The CRL FW904RS Universal Crank-Out Camper Van Window Bottom Glass Panel tilts out to about a 45 degree so the bottom of the glass extends out about 7″ exposing the 7-1/4″ x 31 1/4″ opening providing great ventilation.
CRL FW904RS Universal Crank-Out Camper Van Window Specifications:
- Manufacturer Country: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Days
- Glass Color = Solar Privacy Glass
- Glass UV Rating = 28%
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 33-3/8″ X 19-1/8″ (848 x 486 mm)
- Cut out Dimensions: 32-1/2″ X 18-1/4″ (826 x 464 mm)
- Clamp Ring/Angles: 1/8 (3 mm) Angles
- Awning Window can open as much as 7″
- The screen is 7-1/4″ x 31 1/4″
We do not recommend these Universal Windows for Sprinters, Transits, or ProMasters:
If you have a Sprinter, ProMaster or Transit, direct fit windows are a superior option to a universal window like this one. Universal windows do not take in account body stampings , curvature , or inner structure. Best practice is to install universal windows within the single sheet metal section of the van wall. Issues that can arise curvature difference can cause buckling of the sheet metal or an improper seal.
Tips to alleviate issues:
- Attaching the trim ring of window incredibly slowly few threads at a time insuring that the body and window smoothly come together not forcing together.
- Removing original closed cell foam for a larger open cell foam that can with curvature difference.
- Use of a thin melamine or plywood as a backer plate on the inner wall to dissipate pressure.
- Universal windows are installed at your own risk and are not returnable.