The Diode Dynamics 1156 XPR Backup LED Bulbs for Mercedes Sprinter is an Official Nomadic Supply Company Product that we use on our own Mercedes Sprinter vans!
The 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter has a well known design flaw; they put the third brake light directly below the reverse camera, so when reversing your visibility is dramatically compromised by a bright red light. Our Diode Dynamics 1156 XPR Backup LED Bulbs for Mercedes Sprinter (Pair) are the easiest and best solution for overcoming this design flaw.
Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the Diode Dynamics 1156 XPR Backup LED Bulbs for Mercedes Sprinter (Pair). Each of the five sides of this bulb is populated with six high power LED chips for maximum brightness. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heat sinking properties, the XPR will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes – simply take out your factory bulb and the XPR will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 830 lumens, the XPR will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it’s backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. We directly assemble and engineer an increasing number of products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss your lighting project!
Diode Dynamics 1156 XPR Reverse LED Bulbs for Mercedes Sprinter Features:
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 1156-size backup bulb.
- 30 high-power LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- Increased output with LED Appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 830 lumens per bulb.
- Bulb may flicker when in use, depending on your vehicle.
Diode Dynamics 1156 XPR Backup LED Bulbs for Mercedes Sprinter (Pair) Specifications:
- Replacement for any 1156 bulb size, including BA15S, 1141, 2396, 67, 87, 12088, 1156NA, 97NA, 1095, 93, 97A, 1295NA, 97, 3497, 1073, 1295, 1195, 1156A, 7506, 199, 631, 1156ST, 1073LL, 1156LL, 7506L, 3497LL, 7506ST, 1156ALL, 97LL, 7506LL, 93LL, 631LL, 1141LL, 5008, 5007, 1155, 89, 57X, 105, 1003, 98, 1003LL, 67LL, 89LL, 105LL, 5008LL, 5007LL, 1155LL, P21W.
Measured Lumens: 830
Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 4.3
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps @ 12.8V): 0.335
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test
What’s Included with Diode Dynamics 1156 XPR Backup LED Bulbs for Mercedes Sprinter (Pair):
Quantity: Two (2)
Warranty: 3 year warranty
Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee