Introducing the Diode Dynamics Stage Series 2″ SAE/DOT Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 2 inch light on the market these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns all in a durable package.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare so not all of the light shines on target. Instead the custom-engineered TIR optic in the Stage Series 2 inch collects all of the light from the LED and directs it only where you need it drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
While other options on the market lose as much as 10 percent of the light output shining through an outer lens the custom-molded TIR optic in the Stage Series 2 inch serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature when coupled with high-intensity LED chips the total intensity of the Stage Series 2 inch is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- Driving is designed to supplement your high beams but it’s great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional spot pattern the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18×8 degree spread providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
- SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory fog light and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
- Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform even illumination with a full 60×60 degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface to provide a true optically designed spread for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light for lighting up anything at low speeds or for trailers and worksites.
- Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused rectangular 40×20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
- Spot is an unmodified pattern shining light directly from the TIR optic. The result is a highly focused 6-degree beam of light perfect for directing light far into the distance.
Not just off road. When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state’s regulations the Driving White pattern meets SAE J581 standard as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light and the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Fog lamp for legal on-road use. For states that require them we also offer snap-on covers for your Stage Series 2 inch Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your Stage Series 2 inch Pod clean and protected from dirt dust or whatever else the road throws your way! Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming installation and applicability.
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature which is a true cool white output and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your Stage Series 2 inch Pods.
Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However the Pro option is double the amount of total power.
Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series 2 inch LED Pod includes a distinctive backlight feature in a brilliant amber color. The C2’s backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.
Simple connections. All Stage Series 2 inch LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation you can wire yourself use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Heavy Duty Dual Output 4-Pin Harness can be used to power up to four Stage Series 2 inch pods.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F along with vibration moisture intrusion and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards just like factory components. They’ve also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
Experience. After over a decade in business Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly assemble and engineer our own products in the United States allowing for higher quality and performance with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you’re driving we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
Diode Dynamics Stage Series 2″ SAE/DOT Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod Features:
- Modern TIR optics for the highest intensity on the market
- Backlighting in a brilliant amber color
- Durable powder coated aluminum construction
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Pin-fin heatsink design
- Designed, torture tested and assembled in USA
The following part numbers are included with this listing:
|DD6404S||$120||Stage Series 2in Pro Yellow Driving Standard ABL (one)||2.2 lbs||HM0104 SSC2 Pod Bracket (Universal), WP0069 Pigtail 4P DT Female 10cm|
|DD6407S||$120||Stage Series 2in Pro Yellow Fog Standard ABL (one)||2.2 lbs||HM0104 SSC2 Pod Bracket (Universal), WP0069 Pigtail 4P DT Female 10cm|
|DD6412S||$120||Stage Series 2in Pro Yellow Combo Standard ABL (one)||2.2 lbs||HM0104 SSC2 Pod Bracket (Universal), WP0069 Pigtail 4P DT Female 10cm|
|DD6417S||$120||Stage Series 2in Pro Yellow Flood Standard ABL (one)||2.2 lbs||HM0104 SSC2 Pod Bracket (Universal), WP0069 Pigtail 4P DT Female 10cm|
|DD6422S||$120||Stage Series 2in Pro Yellow Spot Standard ABL (one)||2.2 lbs||HM0104 SSC2 Pod Bracket (Universal), WP0069 Pigtail 4P DT Female 10cm|
Diode Dynamics Stage Series 2″ SAE/DOT Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod Specifications
|LENS COLOR/OPTICS||PEAK BEAM INTENSITY
(LUX @ 10M)
|Driving Sport||27,000 cd||270 lux||777 lm||960 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Driving Pro||46,000 cd||460 lux||1,858 lm||2,610 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Flood Sport||315 cd||3 lux||777 lm||960 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Flood Pro||650 cd||7 lux||1,858 lm||2,610 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Fog Sport||4,400 cd||44 lux||777 lm||960 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Fog Pro||7,500 cd||75 lux||1,858 lm||2,610 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Combo Sport||13,500 cd||135 lux||777 lm||960 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Combo Pro||24,000 cd||240 lux||1,858 lm||2,610 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Spot Sport||60,000 cd||600 lux||777 lm||960 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Spot Pro||84,000 cd||840 lux||1,858 lm||2,610 lm||3000K Yellow|