M232 Pan/Tilt 9Hz Marine Thermal Camera
The FLIR M232 marine thermal camera is the smallest and most affordable pan and tilt marine thermal night vision camera. Using the latest generation Boson(TM) thermal core, the M232 lets boaters see at night in 320 x 240 thermal resolution and also features 2x digital zoom. When the M232 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom MFD, FLIR’s ClearCruise intelligent thermal analytics technology offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety. The M232 also uses IP video technology and simplifies installation by eliminating extra video signal cables. The M232 offers features 2X digital zoom capability.
Make Navigation Safer
The M232 improves navigation and safety by helping you see bridges, docks, buoys, and other vessels, night and day. The M232 also helps boaters find people in the water faster than using spotlights and radar alone.
Long-Range, Optimized Viewing
M232 features full 320×240 resolution for optimal horizon-to-horizon viewing, and 2X digital zoom for long-range performance.
Easy to Install on any Vessel
The combination of the M232’s small, lightweight design and IP video connectivity make it a snap to install and integrate with multiple MFDs.
Enhanced Awareness with ClearCruise
Combine M232 with a Raymarine Axiom MFD and take advantage of ClearCruise intelligent thermal analytics. ClearCruise provides audible and visual alerts when “non-water” objects such as boats, obstacles, or navigation markers are identified in the scene.
- Detector Type: 320 × 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Video Refresh Rate: 9 Hz
- Field of View: 24° × 18°
- E-Zoom: 2x
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Thermal Resolution: 320 x 240 resolution for clear, detailed images
- Ethernet-Enabled: For simple integration with your other electronics
- Zoom: 2x e-Zoom for extended range performance
- Pan & Tilt: M232 with adjustable pan and tilt
- Pan/Tilt Range Pan: 360deg (continuos), Tilt: +110°, -90°
- Image Processing: FLIR Propriety Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output: H264 IP Video stream
- Power Requirements: 12 or 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 15W (typical) 18W (max)
What’s In the Box:
Every M132 and M232 thermal camera includes:
- Camera unit
- Top down riser kit
- Thermal camera base-seal
- Right-angled RayNet to RayNet cable, 32 feet (10 meters)
- RayNet to RJ45 adapter cable, 4-inches (100mm)
- Right-angled 3-pin power cable, 32 feet (10 meters)
- Stainless steel mounting hardware kit
*Notes: JCU3 joystick controller and IP to analog video decoder sold separately.
When the M132/232 cameras are set for either Ball Down or Mirror Image configurations, the Clear Cruise feature is unavailable. This is due to the nature of the algorithm that supports this function and its relationship to the orientation of the horizon. At this time, there is no scheduled date on which this will be remedied.