Pairing a rugged, all-weather design with one of the most advanced FLIR thermal imaging cores, the FLIR M364 Stabilized Thermal IP Camera delivers awareness-enhancing thermal vision for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications. Advanced gyro-stabilization and high-performance thermal imaging detect obstacles and targets in complete darkness and heavy seas, allowing safe navigation in the most challenging conditions.
Thermal imaging offers vision in complete darkness, glare, and light fog.
- Powered by the breakthrough FLIR Boson thermal imaging core
- Thermal resolution 640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Smooth image refresh rates up to 30 Hz
- Pan/Tilt Adjustment Range360° Continuous Pan, +/- 90° Tilt
- Advanced onboard image processing technology
- ClearCruise Augmented Reality-enabled when paired with Raymarine Axiom MFDs
Stable viewing in heavy seas keeps eyes on-target.
- Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw
- Integrated AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Sensor)
- Horizontal stabilization automatically keeps the camera on scene as you maneuver
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
- Optional joystick control unit and multifunction navigation display integration (JCU2)
- ONVIF-compliant for PTZ security camera functionality
- H.264 IP video stream, HD-SDI lossless, and analog video output
FLIR M364 Stabilized Thermal IP Camera Includes:
- M300 Camera
- Camera base-seal
- Camera gasket
- RayNet-to-RJ45 adaptor cable 120 mm (4.72 in.)
- Right-angled RayNet-to-RayNet cable 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Right-angled HD-SDI video cable (with BNC connectors) 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Right-angled power/NMEA 0183/video cable 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Mounting riser
- 3 x camera fixings: nuts, dome nuts, spring and flat washers, threaded studs
- 2 x self-adhesive decals (for ball-down mounting only)
- Documentation pack