Unlock the huge storage potential on your Sprinter van roof with the versatile and rugged Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack forMercedes Sprinter Vans (KRMS004T) from Nomadic Supply Company. The Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack for Mercedes Sprinter Vans (KRMS004T) installs easily to factory mounting points with no drilling required.
The Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack for Mercedes Sprinter Vans (KRMS004T) will ONLY fit High Roof Sprinter vans and requires the OEM Mercedes roof tracks for fitment.
Add 2 sets of our Front Runner Eezi Awn 1000/2000 Awning Brackets for Fiamma F45S (RRAC063) to mount our Fiamma F45S Camper Van Awning to the rack!
The Front Runner all aluminium Slimline II Roof Racks are engineered to offer unmatched strength, lightness and functionality. Built for off-road adventure with on-road sophistication and style – the Slimline II as equally at home in the city and wilderness.
Front Runner offers breakthrough design, engineering and manufacturing to deliver a world class rack system that is lightweight, strong and modular.
All Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks are constructed with a commitment to quality in the Front Runner ISO-9001: 2015 Certified factory in South Africa. Each rack is engineered to meet the exacting demands of professional adventurers who navigate extreme road conditions day in and out.
Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack for Mercedes Sprinter Vans (KRMS004T) Features:
- Compatible with 2006+ Mercedes Benz Sprinter 144″ and 170″ high roof vans
- Does NOT fit Standard/Low Roof
- Material Used: Black Epoxy Powder-coated T6 Aluminum
- Includes: Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector, and 2 Low Profile Foot Rails
- No drilling is required
- Installs using the existing factory OEM Tracks
- Approximate Installed Weight 86 lbs
- Slimline II Tray Dimensions: (L)109.1″x (W)58.1″ x(H)2″
- T-Slots on top and bottom of the rack tray slates and edge profiles use standard 8mm bolts
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware are included.
- All Front Runner racks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.*
- 55+ roof rack accessories available so you can configure your rack for any adventure!
- Turn your rack into a full or partial platform by adding slats.
- Consider adding Expedition Rails to your rack. Available in full, half, and side versions.
- Rack components can be replaced individually if it becomes accidentally damaged.
- Vehicle specific rack kits include full sized trays by default. The full-sized rack trays cover most of the vehicle’s roof.
- Most rack kits are available in 3/4, 1/2 and even 1/4 sized rack trays. (Refer to the product title on the website).
- Limited lifetime warranty
Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack for Mercedes Sprinter Vans (KRMS004T) Includes:
4 x FASS013 – Foot Set / 60mm-70mm – by Front Runner
4 x RRAC907 – Stud Plate MB Sprinter Track
1 x RRSTM14 – Slimline II Tray – 1475mm(W) X 2772mm(L) – by Front Runner
1 x WDST009 – Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Wide Pair / 1345mm(W) – by Front Runner
Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack for Mercedes Sprinter Vans (KRMS004T) Specifications:
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium and High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 39kg (86lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2″) to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2″) to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2″) to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.