Years of clean decks and satisfaction in the form of robust and reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pumps. The Jabsco legacy of exceptional products continues with this updated and improved lineup of washdown pumps and kits.
The Jabsco HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump 12V 4 GPM 60 PSI includes a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
Standard models provide exceptional performance in an economical footprint. A plastic housing protects the motors from corrosion.
Jabsco HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump 12V 4 GPM 60 PSI Features:
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for long-life, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Full kit versions available which include 25′ (7.6m) hose coil
Jabsco HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump 12V 4 GPM 60 PSI Specifications:
- Motor design: Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
- Pumphead upper housing material: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Co-molded TPV
- Check valves: EPDM
- Max inlet pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- Fluid temperature range: 32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
- Dry self-priming capability: 7ft min (2.1m min)
- Certifications: CE, ISO8846, RCM
- Ingress protection: IPX6
Jabsco HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump 12V 4 GPM 60 PSI Fittings and Accessories:
- Quick Connect straight hosebarb and GHT fittings. Size varies by model.
- 90° 20 mesh Quick Connect straine
- Trigger nozzle and Quick Connect hose adapters
- Kit version includes 25′ HoseCoil