Marinco 50AMarine Surge Protection Pigtail Adapter (1RPC50RV) 50A 125V/250V Locking Male to 125V/250V Locking With Sealing Collar Female
Marine surge protection pigtails provide a convenient and cost effective solution to detect and protect from unsafe electrical conditions such as open ground, open neutral, and reverse polarity.
Faulty and unsafe shore power can damage your sensitive electronics. These new pigtail adapters not only detect defective wiring at the pedestal, but also protect against electrical surges.
The ParkPower 1RPC50RV is a right angle electrical adapter to convert 50 amp male connection with 50 amp female connections. Convert your existing 50Adetachable power cord from a straight connection to a right angle connection
Marinco 50AMarine Surge Protection Pigtail Adapter (1RPC50SP) Features:
- Right angle adapter with one 50A 125/250V locking with sealing collar system connector and one 50A 125/250V locking male plug
- Provides minimal cord set protrusion from inlets for more clearance in tight RV spaces
- GripLock handle design affords easy hook-up and correct blade alignment with the inlet
- Features threaded ring and Easy Lock ring and sealing collar for maximum moisture protection between connector and cord set
- Provides a sealing collar with maximum moisture protection between connector and cord set