The Overland Vehicle Systems Recovery Ring 6.25″ 45,000 lbs. (Black) is designed to make recovery safer, faster and more reliable. Its unique design is manufactured out of T6 6061 Aircraft Grade aluminum which won’t rust or corrode.
This simple recovery tool used in conjunction with a soft shackle replaces the traditional snatch blocks and operates at a much higher working load which makes recovery safer and easier.
This unique system is safer than the outdated snatch blocks because it doesn’t store kinetic energy like traditional rigging which could be catastrophic if a failure occurs
Overland Vehicle Systems Recovery Ring 6.25″ 45,000 lbs. (Black) Features:
- Black Finish
- Manufactured out of T6 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 45,000 lb. breaking strength
- 50 percent stronger than traditional snatch blocks
- Weighing .9 lbs. makes this 50 percent lighter than traditional rigging
- Comes with storage bag with quick cinch
- Limited lifetime warranty