Digital Mobile Charge40 – 24V to 24V Battery to Battery
DC Input (Volts/Amps): 24 Volts/20 Amps
DC Output (Volts/Amps): 24 Volts/20 Amps
Digital Mobile Charge40 is a breakthrough in battery-to-battery, on-the-water charging technology. Simply connect to the engine crank battery and your house electronic battery, allowing for up to 40 Amps per hour to be transferred to your house battery bank. Protects your engine battery while charging and conditioning your house battery bank, using its all-digital C³ boost-mode-charging technology. Meets a boat’s demand for on-the-water power and charging for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries when running your engine.
- Faster and safer charging eliminates the need for battery isolators, alternator modifications or advanced regulators
- C³ Software-Controlled 4-Stage Charging with Boost-Mode Technology
- C³ Intelligent Self-Calculating Absorption/Conditioning Mode
- User Programmable Battery Type Selector
- Zero loss, unlike typical battery isolators ? insuring faster and full charging
- C³ Software ? Engine Battery Management
- C³ Communication Port for Optional Helm Remote
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Charger Output – Amps = 20a | Charging Banks = 1 | Portable = No | Charger Input – Voltage = 120v | Charger Output Voltage = 24v