FailSafe Technology with Peace of Mind Dependability. The ProMariner ProSafe FAILSAFE 60amp Galvanic Isolator will interrupt galvanic current flow with other boats at a marina when installed on a boat which is connected to AC Shore Power. This technology maintains AC safety ground and solves the most common forms of corrosion and premature zinc loss within a boats bonding system. The ProSafe FS Series is UL Certified to meet the parameters of the ABYC A-28 recommendation ProSafe FS installs easily and does not require a dedicated monitor to verify the operational status of the galvanic isolator as required by non FailSafe Certified galvanic isolators. Both the ProSafe 30 and 60 Amp models are built on robust Flat Pack Semiconductor platforms, ensuring that in the event of a failure, the failure is safe by not compromising the ground continuity on-board when connected to AC Shore Power.
ProMariner ProSafe FAILSAFE 60amp Galvanic Isolator Features:
- ABYC A-28 July 2008 Compliant and Fail Safe Certified: Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Insures shore power safety ground wire is maintained through the isolator.
- Flat Pack High Power Semiconductors: Robust high power diodes allow the FS Series to meet the new FailSafe criteria for conducting inrush currents 3,000 and 5,000 amps (FS30 and FS60 respectively) for the required duration period.
- Innovative Design: The FS60 will cool itself in the event it must conduct current insuring cooler operation in this mode
- Ignition Protected: Meets ISO 8846 and either model can be mounted within an engine compartment
- Gold Plated Terminations: Simply install in your on board green safety ground wire (between your AC inlet and your AC Panel) to separate your DC Bonding System from your Shore AC Green wire
- Use the ProSafe FS30 for 30 Amp Shore Cord Applications
- Use the ProSafe FS60 for (1) 50Aor (2) 30 Amp Shore Cord Applications
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.