The ProMariner ProSport 1.5A Multi-Use Maintainer 120V 1-Bank is an innovative multi-use charger designed for maximum utility. Concealed mounting holes allow the ProSport 1.5 to be installed on-board or to be used as a portable, with rear die cut foam resting pad. Ring terminal and DC clamp quick connect cable assemblies included. Our marine grade design is weatherproof, water resistant to IP 65 and can be used in all fresh and salt water outdoor and indoor applications as needed. Designed to keep 12V batteries fully charged during short or long term storage periods, ProSport’s Energy Saver mode will monitor and auto maintain a battery when needed to maintain a full state of charge. ProSport 1.5 significantly reduces AC Power consumption, lowers operating costs and maximizes reserve power performance.
ProMariner ProSport 1.5A Multi-Use Maintainer 120V 1-Bank Features:
- Fully automatic energy saving design
- Multi-use design, easily configures for on-board or portable use
- Concealed mounting holes & die cut foam resting pad for portable use
- Expanded LED display for Power, Charging and Auto Maintain status
- Maintain 12V lead acid (sealed & vented) batteries up to 150A hours
- Quick connect DC clamp & ring terminal cable assemblies
- Weatherproof and water resistant to IP65
- Built-in safety with reverse polarity, short circuit, temperature and ignition protection
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- 3 year warranty
- Meets UL 1236 and CSA Standards, cETLus
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Charging Banks = 1 | Charger Output Voltage = 12v | Charger Output – Amps = 1.5a | Continuous Amperage = 1.5a | Charger Input – Voltage = 120v | Portable = Yes