Axiom Pro 16 S MFD w/Single Channel High CHIRP Sonar – Navionics+ North America Chart
With single channel high CHIRP Sonar and Raymarine HybridTouch control, Axiom Pro 16 is the new standard for “all-in-one” display. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience.
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. The new standard for “all in-one” multifunction devices. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright high-definition IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
Quad core processor delivers instantaneous response and the ability to run multiple apps simultaneously without any slowdowns.
Bold & Bright
Optical bonding technology and IPS display panels give you stunning Color, clarity, and contrast in all lighting conditions. Axiom Pro looks great even through polarized sunglasses.
Control Axiom Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob, or any combination of both. This choice is yours.
Get instant access to your favorite function with user-programmable Custom Key.
Lighthouse 3 OS
Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The Lighthouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalize for your style of boating.
- Screen Size: 15.6″
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type: Super bright IPS display with optical bonding. Multitouch support
- Mounting Options: Front
- Waterproofing: IPX6 / IPX7
- Memory: 16GB Internal / x2 microSDXC slots
- USB: 1 x USB microAB (rear – charging, external storage device or RCR-SD/USB Accessory (A80440)
- Voltage: 12 / 24 V dc
- Weight: 6.25lbs / 2.84kg
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC (13ºF to 131ºF)
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- NMEA 0183: x2 NMEA 0183 input and x1 NMEA 0183 output (part of power cable)
- NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Radar Compatible
- Thermal Night Vision Compatible
- Video Cameras: 1 x Analogue input (BNC). Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Built-in Sonar: High CHIRP Sonar built in – S models only
- External Sonar Compatible
- GPS: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou – 10Hz 167 Channel | External Accessory: GA150 (A80288)
- Optional Remote Controls
- Audio Integration
- Autopilot Control: Evolution Autopilot Control
- Digital Switching: Empirbus compatible
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17.8″ x 10.2″ x 2.72″ / 452 x 258 x 69 mm
Raymarine Axiom Pro 16 S MFD w/Single Channel High CHIRP Sonar Navionics+ North America Chart Brochure
Raymarine Axiom Pro 16 S MFD w/Single Channel High CHIRP Sonar Navionics+ North America Chart Installation Guide