Scanstrut APT-F-250-01 10″ Forward Leaning Aluminum PowerTower 2kW/4kW for Raymarine, Garmin and Navico BR24, 3G and 4G
Scanstrut APT-F-250-01 10″ Forward Leaning Aluminum PowerTower (APT-F-250-01) for Radomes, Open Array and Small SatCom/TV Antenna
Expertly designed to install your antenna on the cabin roof, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing a clear view of the horizon for maximum antenna performance.
Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the radar to fasten straight to the PowerTower with it’s own mounting bolts.
No need to cut the radar’s plugs off to install, simply use the Scanstrut DS30 Cable Seal to ensure a waterproof seal around the radars cables.
Marine sealant not required
Paint finishes complies with our unique 4 step marine paint system
Available in Aft or Forward leaning designs with a 25-degree rake for the ultimate performance look
Range of accessorize light bars can be bolted to the back of the PowerTower for different GPS, VHS and Navlight configurations
An accessory PowerTower Wedge is available to improve the pitch of the Radar while the boat is up on the plane.
Scanstrut APT-F-250-01 10″ Forward Leaning Aluminum PowerTower (APT-F-250-01) Features:
- Choice of Heights: 150mm (6”) for low level clearance of smaller obstacles or 250mm (10”) for greater clearance and increased radar horizon.
- Ease of Install: Pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using its own mounting bolts.
Features of the PowerTower Range:
- Internally Mounted Scanstrut DS30 Cable Seal/Pass-Through
- Marine Sealant not required
- No need to cut cable of remove plugs
- Inserts included to fit cables from all major radomes