Scanpod Helm Pod 3 Instrument Uncut – White
With great features, the Helm Pod is a perfect choice for all cockpit configurations. With options to fit radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments, the Helm Pod is the right choice for you.
For Displays and Standard Instruments:
- 3 x standard navigation instruments and autopilots
- Usable face 15.35H x 5.5W
- Universal Helm Fixing – Fits pedestal rails from 25mm to 33.7mm (0.98″ – 1.33″). Using a unique clamping system, the Pod can fit rail widths from 178mm (7″) upwards.
- Secure and Watertight Install – Saddle system supports the stainless tubing enabling a secure and rigid fit onto any pedestal and also ensures a watertight seal at cable entry
- No Drill Fixing Kit – Customised U-bolts fit around rail and through the saddles into the back of the pod eliminating the need for time consuming and awkward drilling of the stainless rail.
- Hassle Free Install and Service – Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection moulded ABS inserts designed into the Pod front. This design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing.
- Increased Protection – Pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone, it has a very high resistance to heat and UV so you can have confidence that it won’t deteriorate over time.
- Supplied Uncut – As standard you will receive your Scanpod uncut. For larger orders, a factory cutting service is available.