The SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack from Nomadic Supply Company is our 1-bike carrier and is the best-selling vehicle bike carrier on the market. The SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack is a fork-mount-style rack featuring our HUSKE bicycle Fork Mount. Three of our powerful (210lb pull-strength rated each) SeaSucker Talon Vacuum cups hold it securely on your car’s roof, trunk or back glass.
SeaSucker Talon Max is the same as the SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack (BT1004) but this model includes HUSKE mounting plugs.
The SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack is small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage for those who travel with bicycles.
The SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack is the easiest rack in the world to install, and removes in just seconds, all without marking your vehicle.
Our HUSKE plugs snap directly into the HUSKE base that comes with your rack. Just figure out what front hub your bike has and determine which HUSKE plugs you need.
SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack Features:
– Holds one bike per carrier.
– Anodized Aluminum fork mount base and mounting brackets.
– Glass-filled nylon rear wheel tray.
– HUSKE Base is 3.75″ tall, 4″ wide at base, 3.25″ wide at top
– Approx. 1.5 lb
SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack Includes:
• 9x100mm Quick Release (QR) skewer
• 12x100mm Thru-Axle plugs
• 15x100mm Thru-Axle plugs
• 15x110mm Thru-Axle plugs
• (1) 22 inch Rear Wheel Strap with 6″ SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance
• Spare vacuum pump
• Crank Arm Strap (prevents pedals from contacting roof)
SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack Specifications:
- – Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs each.
- – Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- – Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- – 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- – Approx. 15” x 13” footprint. Stands 3″ tall without fork mount attached. 6.75″ with fork mount.
- – Approx. 6 lbs.
SeaSucker Talon Vacuum Mount Single Bike Rack FAQ’s:
Q: Do I have to remove the front wheel to use the rack?
A: Most SeaSucker bike racks are fork-mount racks, meaning your front fork gets clamped onto the rack for transport. You have to remove your front wheel to do this.
Q: Can I use more than one talon on the car at the same time?
A: Yes. Two Talons are more versatile than a single Mini Bomber and give you a wider range of mounting options.
Q: What types of bikes can I use with this rack?
A: If you can remove your front wheel and your bike’s fork is made for one of the following sizes, you can use the rack: 9x100mm Quick Release; 12x100mm Thru-Axle; 15x100mm Thru-Axle, 15x110mm Thru-Axle, 20x100mm Thru-Axle, or 20x110mm Thru-Axle. These six sizes handle 99% of what’s out there, including road, cross, and gravel bikes, cruisers, and mountain and BMX bikes. Fat bike riders can use SeaSucker racks too, but you’ll need the proper Fork Up fork mount adapter to fit your bike.