Sikaflex 221 Multi-Purpose Polyurethane Sealant/Adhesive – 10.3oz(300ml) Cartridge – Black
Sikaflex-221 is a high-quality multi-purpose non-sag 1-c polyurethane sealant/adhesive that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer. Meets approvals ASTM C920 types Sikaflex-221 is tested and classified in accordance with ANSI/UL 723 “Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials”.
Sika Sikaflex 221 Polyurethane Adhesive and Sealant 10.3oz Cartridge (Black) Uses:
Sikaflex-221 bonds well to a wide variety of substrates and is suitable for making permanent elastic seals of high adhesive strength. Suitable substrate materials are wood, metals, metal primers and paint coatings (2-c systems), ceramic materials and plastics.
Sika Sikaflex 221 Polyurethane Adhesive and Sealant 10.3oz Cartridge (Black) Advantages:
- Highly elastic and durable
- Resistant to aging and weathering exposure
- Can be sanded and overpainted
- NSF registered, Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds (black, gray, and white)
- UL listed for potable water (black, gray, and white)