Sikaflex 252 Polyurethane Adhesive & Sealant is a 1-component, moisture cured, polyurethane adhesive with extremely high thixotropy and high strength. Sikaflex-252 is particularly suited to bonding applications in the manufacture of transportation and other industrial markets.
Sikaflex 252 Polyurethane Adhesive & Sealant is suitable for structural joints that will be subjected to dynamic stresses. Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including wood, metals, particularly aluminum, sheet steel (including phosphated, chromated and zinc-plated components), metal primers and paint coatings (2-c systems), ceramic materials and plastics.
Sikaflex 252 Polyurethane Adhesive & Sealant Characteristics & Advantages:
- Elastic properties with good gap filling properties
- Can be overpainted
- Capable of withstanding high dynamic stresses
- Vibration-damping properties
- Electrically non-conductive
- NSF registered, Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds