The SmartPlug 50ANon-Metallic Boat and Camper Van Shore Power Inlet and Plug Combo (Black) (B50ASSYPB) Kit includes both a 50A 125V/250V inlet connector and a retro-fit connector. The SmartPlug 50ANon-Metallic Boat and Camper Van Shore Power Inlet and Plug Combo (Black) (B50ASSYPB) Kit has been designed so it can be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V). The retro-fit connector is designed to use your current cordset. You simply cut off the cord plug on your RV/Boat cord. The connector has mechanical cord restraint, color coded wire guides and a water resistant cordseal. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors, (White, Black or Gray), of high performance/flame resistant material.
SmartPlug 50ANon-Metallic Boat and Camper Van Shore Power Inlet and Plug Combo (Black) (B50ASSYPB) Features:
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin and clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips and inlet cover lock the plug body securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the electrical components by movement of the power cord
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick and Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes