50 Amp Non-Metallic White Inlet – Boat & RV Side
SmartPlug’s 50A 125V/250V inlets have been designed to be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V) in a single inlet. The inlet connector provides 20X’s more electrical contact area eliminating the overheating conditions seen with twist-type connectors. The solid sleeve connection and weatherproof seal makes it a preferred option. The mounting flange holes match existing inlets so it can be easily installed to replace the old twist-type inlet products in minutes. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors, (White, Black or Gray), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use – No twisting required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips automatically lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes