In order to put larger wheels & tires, or install snow chains on a 2019+ VS30 Mercedes Sprinter van you will need Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards for 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter VS30. The 2019+ Sprinters have even smaller wheel wells than the previous generations do, so the largest wheel and tire setup you can run on them is a 255/70 R17 without modifications to the wheel well. By adding our Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards you can increase your wheel & tire setup to a 275/70 R17. The Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards increase your Sprinter wheel opening by over 2 inches!
Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards are an Official Nomadic Supply Company Product that we use on our own Mercedes Sprinter vans!
What size tire can I run with the Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards for Sprinter VS30 2019+?
Here’s the short answer: If you have adaptive cruise control and want to keep it functioning, you cannot exceed 275-70-17. If you feel like pushing the envelope and want to run a 285-75-16 on a 16″ wheel you can try it, but there is a good chance that your adaptive cruise control may no longer work.
- Maximum recommended tire size Sprinter 4WD: 275/70-R17
- Maximum recommended tire size Sprinter 2WD: 265/70-R17
Nomadic Supply Company recommends the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires (LT265/70R17/E) for the 2019+ Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2WD.
Nomadic Supply Company recommends the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires (LT275/70R17/E 121/118R) for the 2019+ Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4WD.
Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards Features:
- Designed using OEM Mercedes CAD data, these parts fit 100% perfectly.
- Made from durable TPO plastic, the same material as the Terrawagen Mercedes Sprinter Fender Armor Kit
- Easy installation.
- Fits 2019+ Sprinter VS30/907 model, both 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive.
- Comes as a pair with everything needed to install.
- Matches the Terrawagen Mercedes Sprinter Fender Armor Kit and the Terrawagen Mercedes Sprinter Aero Hood Spoiler
- Kit includes left and right Terrawagen Mondo Mudguards & a hardware installation kit.
- Mud flaps are not included (The OEM mud flaps are reused in most cases)
- Patent pending, any other product you see online is a knock-off of the originals!