Inside the Victron Energy Lynx Distributor 1000A DC Distribution System is a modular DC bus bar, with locations for four DC fuses. Victron Energy Lynx Distributor 1000A DC Distribution System will monitor the status of each fuse, and indicate its condition with a LED on the front. Part of the modular Lynx distribution system.
Victron Energy Lynx is an alternative to using separate positive and negative bus bars for your 12 volt DC distribution and also integrates fusing. By combining both of these functions you simplify your electrical system wiring for about the same cost as buying all the bus bars and fuses/circuit breakers.
Victron Energy Lynx Distributor 1000A DC Distribution System Features:
- Contains positive and negative bus-bars which provides a connection for 4 individual DC equipment circuits, loads or DC groups
- Has a space for individual DC fuses per DC group
- Modular feature allows for the connection of multiple units and connection to the Lynx Shunt
- Optional feature of an LED for each fuse to indicate if fuse is blown
- When used in conjunction with the Lynx Shunt
- All 4 circuits must be fused for this to work correctly
- Rated at 1000A
- Uses MEGA fuses
- Please note that some MEGA fuses are only rated up to 36V (this is suitable for 24V systems)
- You must use the 58/64V rated fuses for 48V systems.