Victron Energy Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter 24 VDC to 12V 100AMP (ORI241221226) is a high power step-down voltage converter with a 24 Volt input and a 12 Volt output. Water resistant to IP 67. The first digit of the IP rating refers to dust and 6 means it is dustproof. The second digit of the IP rating refers to water and 7 means protected against the effects of immersion in water to a depth between 15 cm and 1 meter.
Victron Energy Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter 24 VDC to 12V 100AMP Features:
- Completely encapsulated: waterproof, shockproof and ignition protected Water, oil or dirt will not damage the Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter. The casing is made of cast aluminum and the electronics are moulded in resin.
- Extra-long input and output cables Thanks to the cables of 1.8 meters in length, intermediate cable interconnections to increase length even more will in most cases not be needed. This is an important reliability increasing feature in an area were IP67 protection grade is needed.
- Wide input voltage range With 15 to 40 Volts input range, a stable output is ensured during surges or sags due to other equipment connected to same battery.
- Protected against overheating It can be used in a hot environment such as a machine room.
Victron Energy Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter 24 VDC to 12V 100AMP Specifications:
- 100 Amps output rating – 1200 Watts
Input Voltage range 18-35 Volts DC
Output voltage 12 Volts +/- 3%
- Efficiency 97% at half load, 96% at full load
- Dimensions 265 x 127 x 63 mm
- Non-Isolated (input and output negative is shared)
- Now with five year manufacturers warranty