The Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT Solar Charge Controller 250/100 VE.Can (SCC125110412) uses the latest and fastest technology to convert energy from a solar array into energy that optimally charges a battery banks.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
SmartSolar MPPT VE CAN 250V-100A with VE.CAN Port
The MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger uses the latest and fastest technology to convert energy from a solar array into energy that optimally charges battery banks.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulfated or otherwise damaged.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
The MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger connects to a PV array of 150 or 250 Volt Voc and will automatically detect and charge your 12, 24, or 48V battery bank with current ranging from 70 to 100A depending on the model.
The charge settings are fully programmable and can even be set up for different battery chemistries, like lead-acid, lithium, and others.
Control Your Charger Remotely
The MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger can be remotely controlled and configured over Bluetooth via the VictronConnect App. This allows device set-up, management, and at-a-glance information, such as battery voltage and current, PV voltage and current, and historical data.
Daisy Chain Additional Units
The VE.Can SmartSolar charger is equipped with CAN bus ports. This allows for communication with additional VE.Can SmartSolar chargers. The additional units are simply “daisy-chained” to each other with a single RJ45 cable between the individual units.
When connected to each other, all individual VE.Can SmartSolar chargers, will synchronize their charge stages. They can also send their data, via a single cable, to a GX monitoring device.
Remote Monitoring and Control
If the GX device is connected to the internet, the Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your solar charger(s). For remote installations – even when there is no internet connection nearby – you may be able to monitor your MPPT by connecting the GlobalLink 520.
SmartSolar Control Display
The VE.Can SmartSolar charger is also equipped with a VE.Direct port like our other MPPT solar chargers. This port can be for single unit monitoring or for streetlight control. The remote on/off connector can be externally controlled by a third-party device like a lithium battery. An optional plug-in LCD display/control provides live-data, set-up and management, straight from the face of the device.
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT Solar Charge Controller 150/70 up to 250/100 VE.Can (SCC125110412) Features:
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 99%.
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in
- The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronize SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Internal temperature sensor and optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
- A Smart Battery Sense or a Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Can: the multiple controller solution
- Up to 25 units can be synchronized with VE.Can
- VE.Direct or VE.Can
- For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Remote on-off
- To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable relay
- Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events.
- Optional: SmartSolar pluggable LCD display
- Simply remove the rubber seal that protects the plug on the front of the controller, and plug-in the display.
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT Solar Charge Controller 250/100 VE.Can (SCC125110412) Documents: