Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak products resist the perils of sun and moisture that destroy most other types of wood, making it an excellent choice for use outdoors. Teak is resistant to warping, rotting, termites, and other insects. Teak can withstand the most extreme weather conditions including salt, sun, snow and rain. Because of teak’s unique properties, it has been the choice of mariners for centuries. Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak products are handcrafted using traditional assembly techniques, such as dove -tail and mortise & tenon joints. Screw fitting are countersunk and plugged. Only high-quality waterproof adhesive is used. Each Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak product is hand sanded and hand finished to a rich elegant luster.
When teak is exposed to the year-round outdoor climate, it will over time mature to a silvery grey color. To preserve the rich golden finish and enhance the grain, apply a golden teak oil regularly. Teak does not require any type of finish to maintain long life or preserve its surface. To restore silvered teak to a rich luster, clean with a Teak cleaner and then a Teak brightener. The final step is to use Teak Golden Oil. This product will return the teak to its natural golden finish. All Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak products are made of solid teak and will provide a lifetime of enjoyment.
EKA Collection Tumbler – Teak
Bring the beauty of teak to your bathroom or spa with the EKA Collection. Made from select premium teak. Functional and elegant, these accessories will bring a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Combine EKA Collection Tumbler with other pieces in the collection for a distinguished look
- Premium grade age teak
- Use to store a variety of bathroom essentials like makeup brushes, brow pencils, toothpaste or toothbrushes
- Space-saving can be used as a corner accessory
- Oiled finish
- Naturally mold resistant for a cleaner bathroom environment
- Each piece sold separately
- Size: 8” L x 8” W x 11” H
- MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING: Polish with a soft cloth; do not use abrasive waxes or cleaners. Not to be used as a rinse cup or consuming liquids.