Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak products from Nomadic Supply Company resist the perils of sun and moisture that destroy most other types of wood, making it an excellent choice for use outdoors. Teak is resistant to warping, rotting, termites, and other insects. Teak can withstand the most extreme weather conditions including salt, sun, snow and rain. Because of teak’s unique properties, it has been the choice of mariners for centuries. Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak products are handcrafted using traditional assembly techniques, such as dove -tail and mortise and tenon joints. Screw fitting are countersunk and plugged. Only high-quality waterproof adhesive is used. Each Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak product is hand sanded and hand finished to a rich elegant luster.
When teak is exposed to the year-round outdoor climate, it will over time mature to a silvery grey color. To preserve the rich golden finish and enhance the grain, apply a golden teak oil regularly. Teak does not require any type of finish to maintain long life or preserve its surface. To restore silvered teak to a rich luster, clean with a Teak cleaner and then a Teak brightener. The final step is to use Teak Golden Oil. This product will return the teak to its natural golden finish. All Whitecap Teak Industries premium teak products are made of solid teak and will provide a lifetime of enjoyment.
Whitecap Teak Drink Holder w/ Sailboat Cockpit Table Top (61394) Features:
- Table Top Dimensions: 16″ x 24″
- Fits all 7/8″ or 1″ diameter tubing pedestal steering guards
- Drink holder holds 4 glasses or 2 glasses and pair of binoculars
- Drink holders can be used without the table
- Installs without drilling pedestal guard
- In the down position, tabletop hangs on hooks and secures to the pedestal guard with clips
- Installs on 7/8″ or 1″ diameter tubing pedestal steering guards with included nylon steering pedestal clamps (P/N 61395)
- Tabletop is easy to remove, can be used as a tray or stowed
- The steering post cannot protrude beyond the front of the pedestal guard. If so, the table will not properly attach to the guard due to interference from the steering post.