The Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Slim Flexible Panel (784-0110S) features a flexible solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells. Designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene), this allows for better light transmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperature range, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels.
The Xantrex Solar Max 80W, 165W, and 220W flex kits, feature solar panels with a mesh grid-technology that provides superior durability and performance benefits. With over 2000 points of contact per cell, this Xantrex mesh grid-technology allows the panel to flex up to 180 degrees, without impacting power output. Subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated lifecycle testing beyond regulatory standards, the Max panel was tested to be 50 times more durable than a standard flexible panel. Also designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene), this allows for better light transmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperature range, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels. In addition, the Max panel can harvest up to 20% more energy during the day in low light or shaded conditions compared to a standard solar panel.
The Max panels also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that removes the need to glue or drill your flexible panel. The Max kits include a 30A charge controller and system hardware that is designed for a fast and easy installation, including PV cables and battery cables with a built-in fuse and ring terminals and built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
With over 2,000 points of contact per cell, the Xantrex Solar Max panels are precision-engineered to ensure long-lasting performance in the toughest weather conditions. The mesh-grid technology combined with monocrystalline PERC cells provides superior durability, reliability, and performance compared to traditional busbar technology. Subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated life cycle testing beyond regulatory standards, Solar Max was tested to be 50X more durable and can harvest up to 20% more energy than a standard flexible panel.The Xantrex Solar Max panels leverage peel-and-stick 3M adhesive tape, which allows for a fast, easy, tool-less, and ultra-secure drill-less mounting solution.
Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Slim Flexible Panel (784-0110S) Features:
- Up to 30 degrees of flexibility
- PERC technology*
- 5 busbar technology**
- ETFE Protection – Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene – extends the lifespan of the panel compared to non-ETFE panels
- 2-year product warranty
- Up to 180 degrees of flexibility
- Over 50 times more durable – Competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
- Up to 20% more energy harvesting – Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- 5 year product warranty
- Mesh grid technology
- 2000 points of contact
- *Results compared to a standard flexible panel with busbar technology**During low light and shaded conditions
- 73.7″ x 14.8″ x 0.08″ and 6.1 lbs
Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Slim Flexible Panel (784-0110S) Contents:
- Solar Panel – a 80W, 165W or 220W solar panel featuring the new state-of-the-art mesh grid technology, which significantly increases durability and performance over standard flex panels.
- Charge Controller – A 30A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush-mounted charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables – Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Expansion Kits – Includes solar panel and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel
Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Slim Flexible Panel (784-0110S) Documents:
Xantrex Solar Max Panel 110W
Xantrex Solar Max Panel 110W Slim
Xantrex Solar Max Panel 220W
Xantrex Solar Max Panel 330W
Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Flexible Panel Models:
Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Flexible Panel Charge Controllers:
Xantrex 110W Solar Max Flex Flexible Panel Accessories:
Xantrex 708-0060 PV Connector Assembly Tool
Xantrex 708-0090 Roof Entry Cable Plate
The manufacturer does not allow this product to be returned to Nomadic Supply Company. You must contact the manufacturer directly with any issues.