Xantrex Freedom X 2000 True Sine Wave Power Inverter 12VDC (817-2000) 2000W
Xantrex Freedom X 2000 True Sine Wave Power Inverter 12VDC (817-2000) with built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
The Xantrex Freedom X 2000 True Sine Wave Power Inverter 12VDC (817-2000) offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F – 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
Xantrex Freedom X 2000 True Sine Wave Power Inverter Features:
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring