Xantrex Freedom X 3000 Truesine Inverter 120AC/12DC Hardwire (817-3000)
True sine wave 120 VAC inverter with built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
The Xantrex Freedom X 3000 Truesine Inverter 120AC/12DC Hardwire (817-3000) offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F – 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
The Freedom X has become a popular choice for boaters in a short span of time. Xantrex has now added another product to this series — Freedom X 3000, a 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter with built-in 30A transfer relay. The Freedom X 3000 delivers full output up to 40°C/104°F with a 2 second surge of 6000 watts. The Freedom X 3000 features a large wiring bay with quick connect AC terminals for fast, reliable & easy wiring.
Xantrex Freedom X 3000 Truesine Inverter (817-3000) Features:
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring
Xantrex Freedom X 3000 Truesine Inverter 120AC/12DC Hardwire (817-3000) Specifications:
- Inverts: 12 Volt DC To 120 Volt AC
- Continuous Output Power (W): 3000 Watt
- With Volt/Watt Meter: No
- With Thermal Protection: No
- With Battery Cables: No
- With Fuse: No