Add LED pods to your bumper truck bed or anywhere else you can think of with our Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3″ SAE/DOT Yellow Sport Flush Mount LED Pod! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 3вЂќ light on the market these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns all in a durable package. With the included flush mount bezel the SS3 Flush Mount Kit is extremely versatile and once installed has a clean factory-style appearance.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare so not all of the light shines on target. Instead the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED and directs it only where you need it drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
While other options on the market lose as much as 10 percent of the light output shining through an outer lens the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature when coupled with high-intensity LED chips the total intensity of the SS3 is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- Driving is designed to supplement your high beams but it’s great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional spot pattern the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18×8 degree spread providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
- SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory fog light and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
- Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform even illumination with a full 60×60 degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface to provide a true optically designed spread for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light for lighting up anything at low speeds or for trailers and worksites.
- Spot is an unmodified pattern shining light directly from the TIR optic. The result is a highly focused 6-degree beam of light perfect for directing light far into the distance. With an incredible output of 151 000 candela the SS3 Sport shines a half-mile away (1/4 lux) from a compact 3-inch package.
Not just off road. When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state’s regulations the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Fog lamp for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming installation and applicability.
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature which is a true white output without any blue and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road.
Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However the Pro option is double the amount of total power.
Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation you can wire yourself use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F along with vibration moisture intrusion and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards just like factory components. They’ve also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
Experience. After over a decade in business Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly manufacture and engineer our own products in the United States allowing for higher quality and performance with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you’re driving we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back, and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation, you can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT-sized wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. If you are looking to power one or two pods, you can use our Light Duty Dual Output 2-Pin Harness for non-backlit SS3 pods, or our Light Duty Dual Output 4-Pin Harness for backlit SS3 pods. If you are looking to power more than two pods, we recommend using our Heavy Duty Dual Output 2-Pin Harness for non-backlit SS3 pods, or our Heavy Duty Dual Output 4-Pin Harness for backlit SS3 pods, along with a Deutsch DT Splitter.
Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3″ SAE/DOT Yellow Sport Flush Mount LED Pod What’s Included
In the Box:
- One (1) SS3 3” Flush LED Pod
- One (1) Deutsch-style wire pigtail
- One (1) Flush Frame Gasket
- Mounting hardware and drilling template
- Specification guide
Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE/DOT Yellow Sport Flush Mount LED Pod Features:
- Allows for flush installation on bumpers and truck beds
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- Available in Driving SAE Fog Flood or Spot beam patterns
- Pin-fin heatsink design for superior thermal dissipation
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Durable powder coated aluminum construction
- Engineered and Manufactured in USA
Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3″ SAE/DOT Yellow Sport Flush Mount LED Pod Specifications
|LENS COLOR/OPTICS||PEAK BEAM INTENSITY
(LUX @ 10M)
|Driving Sport||53,500 cd||535 lux||1,300 lm||1,930 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Driving Pro||60,900 cd||609 lux||2,700 lm||5,220 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Flood Sport||1,600 cd||16 lux||1,300 lm||1,930 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Flood Pro||2,850 cd||29 lux||2,700 lm||5,220 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Fog Sport||9,050 cd||91 lux||1,300 lm||1,930 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Fog Pro||10,900 cd||109 lux||2,700 lm||5,220 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Combo Sport||28,100 cd||281 lux||1,300 lm||1,930 lm||3000K Yellow|
|Combo Pro||33,406 cd||334 lux||2,700 lm||5,220 lm||3000K Yellow|
The following part numbers are included with this listing:
|DD6204S||$90||Worklight SS3 Sport Yellow Driving Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD6269S Worklight SS3 Flush Mounting Kit (single), DD6330S Worklight SS3 Sport Yellow Driving Flush – No Brackets (single)|
|DD6205S||$90||Worklight SS3 Sport Yellow Flood Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD6269S Worklight SS3 Flush Mounting Kit (single), DD6331S Worklight SS3 Sport Yellow Flood Flush – No Brackets (single)|
|DD6206S||$90||Worklight SS3 Sport Yellow SAE Fog Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD6269S Worklight SS3 Flush Mounting Kit (single), DD6332S Worklight SS3 Sport Yellow Fog Flush – No Brackets (single)|
|DD6719S||$90||SS3 LED Pod Sport Yellow Combo Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD6269S Worklight SS3 Flush Mounting Kit (single)|
|DD6923S||$110||SS3 Sport ABL Yellow Driving Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD7189S SS3 Backlit Flush Mounting Kit (single)|
|DD6924S||$110||SS3 Sport ABL Yellow SAE Fog Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD7189S SS3 Backlit Flush Mounting Kit (single)|
|DD6925S||$110||SS3 Sport ABL Yellow Flood Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD7189S SS3 Backlit Flush Mounting Kit (single)|
|DD6926S||$110||SS3 Sport ABL Yellow Combo Flush (single)||3 lbs||DD7189S SS3 Backlit Flush Mounting Kit (single)|