The Girard GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater (2022107534) from Nomadic Supply Company is the result of many years of research and experience. The Girard GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater (2022107534) is easy to operate and provides endless water at the precise desired temperature. The onboard microprocessor monitors incoming cold water temperature, flow rate and outgoing hot water temperature to maintain a constant, steady hot water flow.
With an ultra-easy installation, the Girard GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater (2022107534) can fit into any tank water heater opening and won’t weigh down your vehicle with its surprisingly lightweight design. The Girard GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater (2022107534) door is easy to open and close — no more twist latches! The hinged door and sliding latch allow fast, easy access to the water heater, and the silicone exhaust ring adjusts for easy alignment of the exhaust tube.
Intelligent User Display
The interior wall-mounted digital controller displays the operating functions and allows for temperature setting adjustments from 95 to 124°F. The user display also features visual diagnostics that allow for easy troubleshooting.
Girard GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater (2022107534) Features:
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE — At 42,000 BTUs, this continuous hot water heater provides optimal performance for RV plumbing. The quiet, brushless motor runs on 12V power that operates at less than three amps for a nearly noiseless operation
- CONSISTENT TEMP — The onboard microprocessor monitors incoming cold water temperature, flow rate and outgoing hot water temperature to maintain a steady water flow. It also regulates the burner to maintain a consistent temperature, preventing cold spots and scalding water
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT — The Girard RV tankless water heater consumes half the LP gas that a six-gallon tank water heater would consume for the same amount of hot water
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL — With a digital user control panel, you can adjust the temperature setting from 95 to 124°F, toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius, get a continuous water outlet temperature reading and more. For easy troubleshooting, the control panel also displays error codes if issues arise
- EASY INSTALLATION — With the lightweight and compact design, the Girard hot water heater fits in any tank water heater cut-out opening and weighs 23 lbs. Additionally, there is no need for bypass plumbing, no tank to drain and no anode rods to change
- 42,000 BTUs provide optimal performance for RV plumbing
- 12V power that operates at less than 3 amps
- Equipped with quiet, brushless motor
- Onboard microprocessor monitors inlet water flow, inlet and outlet temperature
- Microprocessor regulates the burner to maintain set hot water temperature
- Comes with a digital user control panel
- Freeze protection enables reliable winter use
- No LP gas lines or special plumbing required
- Compact design fits in any tank water heater cut-out opening