If you’re looking for a quick deploying one-man operation awning that gives you 88 square feet of shelter, go with our new Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 180 Degree Awning Tent. Unlike other awnings, our Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 180 Degree Awning Tent requires no poles to set it up because of the pair of reinforced oversize hinges and heavy-duty rafters.
Our Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 180 Degree Awning Tent covers are manufactured out of 280G poly cotton rip stop material that has heat sealed seams which ensure you’re not going to see any leaks through seams regardless of the size of rain you’re dealing with.
If you see the weather changing or something stronger than a breeze turns up, you can deploy the three pivoting aluminum poles and adjust to your desired height with a quick lock system in seconds.
When its time to lock down base camp for serious weather, deploy the poles, secure the stakes with the supplied para-cord and put up the optional enclosure shelter and your ready to take on some the most severe storms.
When its time to stow your Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 180 Degree Awning Tent away it takes minutes to break down and secures nicely in 1000g PVC cover.
Fitment: Anything with a factory or aftermarket roof rack. Please confirm rack weight capacity prior if you’re unsure.
Installation: Will accommodate most factory and aftermarket racks.
Warranty: Four Year Limited Warranty
Nomadic 180 Awning enclosure to protect you from Wind, Rain, Sun and Extreme Weather conditions. Completely zips in and extends your Nomadic 180 Awning to the ultimate shelter. Set up is quick and comes with travel bag for easy stowing.
Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 180 Degree Awning Tent Features:
- 88 Square Feet of Freestanding Covered Shelter
- 600D Poly Cotton Rip-Stop Cover
- Boxed Aluminum Rafters
- Pivoting Aluminum Adjustable Poles
- Tie Down Points for Securing Poles and Water Run Off
- 1000G PVC Travel Cover
- 10 Lb Zipper
- Ballistic Nylon Tie Downs With S Connects and Buckle
- Shock Cord With Retention
- Zippers To Secure Enclosed Shelter
- Heavy Duty Oversized Stakes
- 180 Degree Awning With 4 Built-In Aluminum Rafters
- 3 Pivoting and Telescoping Aluminum Poles + 2 Telescoping Aluminum Poles
- 4 Sets of Shock Cord
- 4 Heavy Duty Stakes
- Travel Cover
- 3 Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- Nylon Reinforced Tie Down Kit
- Opened: 240 x 78.5 Inch
- Closed: 88 x 7 x 6 Inch