The SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack (BM2106) from Nomadic Supply Company is probably our most versatile rack. We recommend the SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack for e-bikes. The SeaSucker Mini Bomber is designed to attach to your car’s roof, trunk, or your SUV’s back glass. The HDPE body flexes to conform to your car’s curves. With four 6” SeaSucker vacuum mounts, The SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max rack fits on virtually any vehicle.
SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack (BM2106) is the same as the SeaSucker Mini Bomber Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack (BM2006) but this model includes HUSKE mounting plugs.
Our HUSKE plugs snap directly into the HUSKE base that comes with your rack. Just figure out what front hub your bike has and determine which HUSKE plugs you need.
SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack Includes:
- 9x100mm Quick Release (QR) skewer
- 12x100mm Thru-Axle plugs
- 15x100mm Thru-Axle plugs
- 15x110mm Thru-Axle plugs
- – Mini Bomber 2-Bike Rack with (4) powerful 210 lb pull-strength rated vacuum mounts hold it solidly on your car’s roof, trunk, or back glass.
- – (2) HUSKE Universal Fork Mount.
- – (2) Rear Wheel Strap with 22 inches of velcro (can accommodate most fat bike tires) for securing the back tires.
- – Spare SeaSucker pump.
- – (2) Crank Arm Straps (prevents pedals from contacting roof).
- – 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack Specifications:
- – Holds 2 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
- – Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- – Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- – 3/4” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- – Approx. 27” x 8” footprint. Stands 3″ tall without fork mount attached. 6.75″ with fork mount.
- – Approx. 12 lbs.
SeaSucker Mini Bomber Max Vacuum Mount 2 Bike Rack FAQ’s:
Q: I want to carry two bikes, should I get a Mini Bomber or 2 Talons?
A: Two Talons are more versatile than a single Mini Bomber and give you a wider range of mounting options.
Q: Can I fit 3 bikes on a Mini Bomber? It appears that there are 3 hole sets.
A: No. There’s not enough room. May we suggest our Bomber, which is made for three bikes, or acquiring a Talon in addition to the Mini Bomber to handle that third bike? If it’s for transporting a friend’s bike, send him/her the link to our Talon page and tell them to buy their own.
Q: Can I store my front wheel on the Mini Bomber?
A: Our aptly-named Add-On Front Wheel Holder is made for exactly that purpose.
Q: What if i only want to use one bike on the Mini Bomber, is that ok?
Q: Can I mount a bike in the center if I’m only using the rack for 1 bike?