Victron Energy VE.Bus BMS for LifePO4 Lithium Batteries (BMS300200000)
The Victron Energy VE.Bus BMS for LifePO4 Lithium Batteriesprotects each individual cell of a Victron lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) battery. Each individual cell of a LiFePO4 battery must be protected against over voltage, under voltage and over temperature. Victron LiFePO4 batteries have integrated Balancing, Temperature and Voltage control (acronym: BTV) and connect to the VE.Bus BMS with two M8 circular connector cord sets. The BTVs of several batteries can be daisy chained.
The Victron Energy VE.Bus BMS for LifePO4 Lithium Batteries will:
- Shut down or disconnect loads in case of imminent cell under voltage.
- Reduce charge current in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature (VE.Bus products only, see below).
- Shut down or disconnect battery chargers in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature.
Victron Energy VE.Bus BMS for LifePO4 Lithium Batteries Features:
- Over/Under Voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Works for 12V, 24V and 48V Systems
- Communicates with All VE.Bus Products
- Dimensions (h x w x d):
- 4.13″ x 3.07″ x 1.26″
- 105mm x 78mm x 32mm
- Operating Temperature:
- -4°F to 122°F
- -20°C to 50°C
The Victron Energy Lynx Smart BMS 500 Management System is part of the modular Lynx distribution system.